Monday, May 25, 2009

J Maddy!!!

James Madison. 'Nuff said.

But no, seriously, James Madison is ridiculous. I know every incoming student says their school is the best, blah blah blah, but I'm serious. James Madison has been ranked #5 in the nation for "best campus food" by the princeton review, and i can totally attest for that, omg it's amazing, #17 on Playboy's hottest college girls, and #14 for "Most beer". I know it sounds like a huge party school now. and yes, its a massive party school. But seriously, they're accademics are amazing too. A degree from JMU looks really nice.

I've completed all my incoming freshman steps, the housing contract, the e-mail set up, the orientation date, the meal plan, and the selection of classes. I'm so excited. I'm pretty nervous about who I'll be roomed with, it better be someone cool. thats all i have to say about that. I want to be able to go out to parties with my roomate, share clothes, stay up late and be girls. She needs to be cool with visitors, brian is coming, as well as a bunch of my girl frineds and whatnot. If I end up not liking my roomate, and neither does Morgan, we're rooming together. the housing contract asked me if i wanted to sign up for housing my second year alos, lets get through the first year first.

Im planning on rushing, maybe pledging, we'll see about all that.

School should be so much fun, I'm going in with a couple close frineds as it is, so i wont be totally hopeless. Morgan is going also, woo hoo! as well as Ben baker transfered to JMU, woo hoo! Brooke Lobuts, Taylor Zimmerman, Michael Saintcross, and Madeline from work are also going to be on campus.

I just cant wait for the year to eeeennnndddd!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment